Diary of a Mac Virgin

Basically the idea is to document my experience of getting used to a MacBook with OS X Tiger and familiarise myself with Blogger at the same time. That's right, I've never blogged before either.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Day 17 - I love Smultron

Well not only did Mr Borg come back to me PDQ about the Command-G thing but I also mentioned that I'd like to see an option to turn line wrapping on and off in the toolbar, and he's coded it into the latest version! Try getting service like that out of Mega-Corp.

Just in case you are wondering, the reason I like quick access to it is because I like to code things like SQL queries as a single line. Most of the time I'm not interested it seeing the whole thing so it's convenient to have them disappearing off the edge of the screen. However, when I want to edit one, I switch on the word-wrapping so I can see it, and then click it off again when I am done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home